Andalucia in Naples Florida is being revitalized!
If you’re not familiar with Andalucia, it is an inviting community of single-family homes that was started during the boom and was a casualty of the bust. Of the 167 available homesites, 71 have been completed over the last six-plus years.
Now, the remaining 96 homesites will be built-out within two years due to the partnership between Landeavor, the developer, and FrontDoor Communities, the builder.
Coinciding with the attractive floor plans are the appealing price points which start at $304,900. The price of the lot is included with the base price of the home, however, if you choose a premium lot, i.e. a cul-de-sac locale or a preserve or lake view, a premium price is additional. Pool and spa packages are also available.
While there are also upgraded designer packages available, the standard features in each home are exceptional. They include, but are not limited to:
- Whirlpool stainless steel appliances
- Masterbrand raised panel cabinets
- granite counters
- Moen faucets
- Kohler tubs
- Mohawk carpet in the bedrooms and Mohawk eighteen-inch tile in the living areas
- insulated Low-E windows
Here are some of the bonuses to life in Andalucia:
- Central Naples location at Whippoorwill Lane off Pine Ridge Road, just west of Interstate 75
- Within sought-after Barron Collier school district which includes Osceola Elementary, Pine Ridge Middle and Barron Collier High
- Ready-to-use amenities, including clubhouse, community pool and spa, fitness center, basketball court and children’s play area
- Electronic gated entry and exit
- Surrounded by beautiful lakes and preserves
- Low HOA fees of $190 per month which include full-service landscape maintanence at each home
- Minutes away from popular Naples attractions, shops and restaurants, including the beach
If you’d like more information about Andalucia or a private tour of the community, call me. I’d be happy to meet you out there to show you around.
** For a limited time, FrontDoor Communities is offering a 42-inch flat screen TV with surround sound system and $5,000 in designer extras with the purchase of a home.
Alysia Shivers Realtor | Naples Florida Real Estate | 239.877.9732
https://aroundtownwithalysia.com | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Pinterest