Putting a deal together is half the battle. Keeping it together is the other half, and it can be every bit as challenging.
In the world of real estate, the time from contract to closing is loaded with loose ends and potential pitfalls. Your Realtor needs to be just as diligent in the post-contract stage as he or she is during the marketing and sales.
Your Realtor’s follow-through, organization and attention to detail ensures that deadlines are met, documents are distributed, and every item is in place to make your transaction efficient, convenient and trouble-free.
As your Realtor, I will:
- Distribute contracts to all relevant parties
- Provide information to lenders
- Coordinate a home inspection
- Collect all earnest money
- Distribute required disclosure forms
- Collect important documents such as condominium packages
- Coordinate an appraisal
- Update you when contingencies have been satisfied
- Coordinate your closing
- Review settlement figures for accuracy
- Help you find a new home
- Follow-up to make sure you are happy with the service you received