My husband and I recently stayed at the Hilton Naples as a little in-town getaway. Here’s what we enjoyed about our stay …
Like most hotels today, Hilton Naples offers in-room internet access, a 24-hour business center, an outdoor pool and spa, and a fitness center. But here are some of the little “extras” that give Hilton Naples an edge.
- Free bicycles — The hotel provides bicycles to its guests. We borrowed a couple and wound our away around the charming side streets and down to the beach.
- Walking distance to Waterside Shops — Who doesn’t like to do a little shopping while on vacation? Waterside Shops is just across the street from the hotel and treats you to a variety of well-known retailers like Nordstrom, Pottery Barn, Apple, Barnes & Noble and more, as well as a selection of restaurants.
- Shula’s Steak House — Within the hotel itself is Shula’s Steak House, an amazing restaurant renowned for its award-winning Shula cut steaks. So yummy, plus it’s fun to peruse the wine list on the iPad and review the cuts of steak written on the football.
- Patient housekeeping staff — Usually we’re being shooed out by housekeeping the day of my departure from any hotel, but Hilton Naples’ staff did not come by once the morning of our check out, leaving us to leisurely get ready to leave without feeling rushed to turn the room over for the next guest. I really appreciated that.
- Complimentary beach shuttle — Hilton Naples is not located on Naples beach. It is west of U.S. 41, but it is situated a few short blocks from our area’s main attraction. So you hop on the beach shuttle, but it’s so much more than just a shuttle ride back and forth to the Naples beach. The driver provides each guest with chairs, towels and cold bottled waters.
Speaking from experience, Naples Hilton rightly tops the list of places to stay in Naples.
Alysia Shivers Realtor | Naples Florida Real Estate | 239.877.9732
https://aroundtownwithalysia.com | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Pinterest